Great Write the Docs talk Two Great Teams: Bridging the Gap Between Documentation and Customer Support by Neal Kaplan can help you discover docs-support teams potential.
Highlights of the talk:
- Support team may help you build the culture of information sharing.
- Why should you be curious about support cases/tickets:
- “how to do something…” cases are practically yours.
- learn about customers experience and expertize.
- learn the language customers are using.
I myself collaborate closely with the support team on my project, and can totally testify that support team is none less than SME of your SMEs.
Enjoy the talk!
Yana Halaburka, Information Developer at ELEKS
At the recent Write the Docs conference in Portland, I stood up on stage in front of 400 people and talked about why it’s important to work closely with your customer support team, and the benefits of doing so (besides getting to know your coworkers, of course!).
View original post 30 more words